Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jo Mama


One of the great things about Colorado is that you are never more then 30 minutes away from a good hike.
I was up in Roxborough Park neighborhood and our customer was not quite ready for service.  The driver was having to shuttle the customers household goods up to the residence as he could not get his big ole rig up the hill.  I told the customer I would be back in an hour or two, the truck would be empty by then.  I drove to one of my favorite trails and the lo and behold, "Jo Mama's Movers" where parked in my spot. 
I headed up the trail and ran into the driver. Nice enough guy.  He was just getting in some exercise before heading up to Telluride Colorado and nice little 7 hour drive through the Rocky Mountains. 
So if your ever in Telluride and need some moving services call Jo Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment